You asked for it....

 Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Don’t blame me you asked for it…..
Molly over at Stilettos and Diapers tagged me to show what you got. That is what’s in my handbag. I am positive she wouldn’t have asked if she had ever seen the inside of one my handbags.
My handbag is from Ann Taylor about 3 years ago anyway, let’s see what’s in side shall we……


Photobucket

~Neutrogena Fast Absorbing Hand Cream-- I am constantly putting this stuff on. I probably have the driest skin ever!
~Advil Liquid Gel Cap- The best for what ails you.
~Car keys
~Keys to the office
~Over sized wallet from American Eagle. I have had this thing for over a year. I bought it thinking “I can put all my stuff in here and that way when I need to go somewhere I can just pull this out and toss it into the diaper bag” Yeah…..that’s happened twice. (Definitely need to down size.)
~Check book
~Misc. papers and a menu from Chili’s.--Most of the papers are stuff I pull off of other people’s blogs that I print out and save for later to use in my own blog--Truthfully never used any of it.
~Crazy Pills---Never leave home without them!
~Lighters- ya never know!
~Nasal spray---after ending up in the ER with SEVERE sinus issues I decided to never go through that again
~Smile Jesus loves you books----Old man passing them out on the Lakefront. Taylor enjoys these books they are just her size.
~My phone
~Handy Dandy Mirror I *ahem* Tay jacked from Sissy.
~Coach coin purse---It is actually empty
~Credit Card from work
~Concealer
~Free lip gloss from Estee Lauder
~Nail File
~Random toy from Tay’s Wacky Pak from
Sonic
~Tampons--Apparently I need LOTS of them with me at all times.
~BareMinerals Powder---LOVE THIS STUFF!
~Travel sized advil container so I don’t have to carry the ginormous bottle around--see how well that works!
~I forgot to add my sunglasses in the picture-they were on top of my head and THE LOVE DARE book. I was reading it at a red light and forgot it on the seat of my car.

Side note---I am on the hunt for a new handbag. I cannot seem to find the perfect size. They all or either too small or so big that I think I can just throw everything in it. When I was preggers I had water bottles, books, magazines, pop-tarts, and small
bags of chips in my purse. Again---YA NEVER KNOW!!

No. 1 I am grateful for such a beautiful day.
No. 2 I am grateful Tay is a HEALTHY ACTIVE 2 year old.
No. 3 I am grateful that Molly tagged me. It took me taking a picture of the crap that I am loaded down with to realize that I do not need all of this stuff!. Plus, it makes my shoulder hurt!

Thanks for caring,

K

3 comments:

Molly May 28, 2009 at 1:17 AM  

So I LOVE that you have a chilis menu in your purse...so funny! Also, you probably shouldn't put the book that you were reading at the stoplight back in your purse. That is dangerous. Yo Gabba Gabba sings a song about that. :)
Thanks for playing along!

Kacey May 28, 2009 at 8:33 AM  

Hey that is mine! When did Tay take that? I am going to have to keep a better eye on her around my house.

Sissy

Heather May 28, 2009 at 9:18 AM  

Love it!! I've thought about doing this post before... Lord knows I have enough stuff in my bag to keep things interesting. :)

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP