I'm just saying....

 Friday, April 3, 2009

WHY WHY WHY do certain people think that it is possible to apply for a loan via your car in the drive thru lane at the bank? Yes, I am talking to you lady in the white Escalade. I pulled up behind you in line thinking "she must be almost done, I just saw the tube shoot up." Nah......too good to be true. The tube came back down you grabbed it put something into it and sent it back through the tube. UGH! So I waited and saw the tube coming back down...now we're talking, and guess what happened. Yep you did it again. You pulled the tube out put something else into it and sent it back up the shoot!! DOUBLE UGH!!! By this time I am fuming mad and have now noticed the other lines have processed at least 3 cars while I am waiting for your loan application to be approved. I guess you are too lazy to go inside to take care of matters that need to be done face-to-face and you are so self-absorbed to notice that half of the town in waiting on you to move your a** out of the way. I'm just saying...



If you need a good book Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah is one of the best books I have read in a long time. I physically cried my way through the last chapter of the book! It is a story about a friendship between 2 girls that spans 30 years. You will not regret reading this book!



I really need to get something off my chest regarding a "friend" of mine but I am trying to come up with a tackful way of discussing the topic without giving away specifics! Some of you may know who and what I am referring to, but if not.....Stay tuned.



No. 1. I am grateful for this wonderful, beautiful, georgous day that the Lord has made!

No. 2. I am grateful that I am able to afford a car so I can sit at the bank to deposit money, even if I get stuck behind "white escalade lady".

No. 3. I am grateful for the makers of Dr. Pepper. It really helps me get through my day!



Thanks for caring,

K

3 comments:

Andy - Instafather April 4, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

My girlfriend works at a bank, and she hates most things people do there. If someone tried the loan-in-drive-thru trick, she'd flip her lid.

MissBliss April 5, 2009 at 9:17 PM  

loan in the drive thru???

there is a drive thru marriage place in Ft. Lauderdale, and even that would be faster.. :)

Carrin April 6, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

God Bless Dr. Pepper....Amen!

I always hate when you think you picked the right line and then end up seeing several others move on faster than you! why would you even think you could apply for a loan in the drive thru? Some people make no sense to me.

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP