Writer's Workshop.

 Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Prompts:
1.) Tell us about a lie you told that you later regretted.
2.) Choose a task you'd like someone to complete and write a poem asking them to do it.
3.) Describe a talent you have.
4.) Write a list of ten things on your mind this week.



I am choosing #4!!

This is just a VERY random list of what has been going through my mind this week!

#1-Is there a magic pill, potion, lotion, food, anything that I can give and or apply, to my dog to make him STOP SHEDDING!!! It is beyond ridiculous how much hair falls off of him on any given day. I wonder all the time why he is not bald!


#2-I have been thinking a ton about the fact that Hubby and I have not written our wills. I know that this is not a topic that many people want to think about, I just think that we need to do this. When we got married we went through counseling with our Priest and he told us before our first anniversary we needed to have our wills made out! 5 years and one kid later and we still do not have a will!!! We need to get to work.

#3-I want to read more! I would rather read than do anything else in the entire world and I do not have ANY time to do it!

#4-Why am I so tired? For about 3 weeks straight I was asleep before 9pm! I would lay down with Tay to put her to bed and doze off with her. I was down for the count in my clothes that I wore to work that day!

#5-I have been contemplating going back to school! Every test I have taken and every person I have ever known says the same thing "Kelly have you looked into teaching?" I am finally going to listen to EVERYONE and look into what I need to do to either, A-become certified, or B-get my Masters Degree! I kinda want to get my Master for the whole accomplishing a higher degree thing......

#6-Where is Ed McMahon with my Publisher's Clearing House Check?

#7-Tay is growing up so fast! Her vocabulary is growing exponentially! (How about that for a fifty cent word?!)

#8- I must stop cussing NOW!!

#9-I am so blessed to have such loving friends and family. I am so grateful that I have a healthy and happy family!

#10-How can I help my immediate family be happier!?

Thanks for caring,

K

Please go visit Mama Kat and see what everyone chose to write about!

11 comments:

Mama Dawg February 5, 2009 at 12:31 PM  

I so relate to #'s 3, 5 & 8. I hear ya, girl.

Carrin February 5, 2009 at 1:09 PM  

Crap! I've been waiting for Ed McMahon too! I have a feeling that bastard took our money to make his house payment!

Tay's Mom February 5, 2009 at 1:13 PM  

the answer to #1 is premium edge dog food. it's pricey, but it totally helps their skin. they scratch less, so they shed less. it rocks.

Heather February 5, 2009 at 1:14 PM  

If you find an answer to #1, pass it along and help a sister out!! My dog sheds like crazy!! I don't get it! I've honestly considered shaving him just to end the shedding for a little while. I think he'd look like an idiot bald, though.

Amy McMean February 5, 2009 at 2:33 PM  

I'm pretty sure the Edster spent your check, and mine, and sold the prize van. Or at least turned everything over to Cash4gold did you see that comercial. The one with him and MC Hammer. Yeah pretty sure our checks were spent ALONG time ago.

Great list.

Jennifer February 5, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

I so relate to #1, but my dog has the added problem of being stinky, no matter how many baths he gets!

Great list. Random, just like mine!

Jenners February 5, 2009 at 4:56 PM  

Visiting from MamaKat's Writer's Workshop...

You have a kid right? That is why you are tired.

And you must make time to read ... even if it just for 10 minutes a day and you have to sit on the toilet to get the time.

And Ed just stopped by and I told him I was you. That is where you check is. I have it. Would you mind endorsing it for me? thanks!

Suzi February 5, 2009 at 5:20 PM  

Ed is probably suffering the economic issues the rest of us are and decided to keep the money this time around.

Bridget February 5, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

Loved your list, honest, random and funny!

Candice February 7, 2009 at 6:44 PM  

Why do you want to stop cussing? I mean, what the fuck is that going to accomplish?

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy February 8, 2009 at 10:10 PM  

sorry so late in commenting...

I too am waiting for Ed to show up - and he best have the check in his hand!

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP