WHY?

 Saturday, January 31, 2009

I am back! As Re would say I have put on my big girl panties and I am dealing with it!!!

Tay Why won't you sit down in the bathtub? Your legs must hurt from squatting the entire time.
Why did you laugh at that little boy at the park last weekend? Was it not enough that he was crying put you had to point too!? Who taught you this?
Why did you bite that sweet girl in your class 3 times? Was the one bite in the face not enough?
Do I hurt you when I try and brush your hair? Is that Why you sqeal and squrim when I try? Or do you just like food and snot in your hair?
Is there something wrong with every buggy at Target and Wal-Mart? Is that Why you refuse to sit in one longer than 5 minutes?
Was that baby talking about you behind your back? Is that Why you pushed her down?
Was your ass on fire? Is that Why you ran through the mall that way?

Thanks for caring,
K

3 comments:

Unknown February 5, 2009 at 1:09 PM  

Lol, "Was your ass on fire?" - ah, priceless!

Have you ever by chance gone into the Funky Monkey Boutique in Slidell? I saw a woman who reminded me of you in there the other day!

Kelley February 5, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

Thank you... I actually laughed out loud. The "ass on fire" was the clincher. Loved it!

Have a great week!

Marni's Organized Mess February 7, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

My son says WHY all the time. You hit the nail on the head with this one for me. Cute!

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP