No Habla Espanol!

 Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I knew there was a reason....check this post out. Blue Eyed Bride was able to capture exactly my feelings on this day! Check this out. I am not going to yak on and on about the Inauguration of President Obama! It is a historic day for this country. One that I am sure that not many people believed would ever happen. I personally did not vote for Obama, but I do wish him all the luck in the world! Anyone that accepts this position must realize that their life and the life of their family will NEVER be the same. I can only hope that the public, aka the media gives the Obama daughters the privacy and respect they deserve. They did not ask to be in the position that they are now in, they just love their Daddy! I am excited to see what the future holds for this great nation of ours!

Now on to my life....
Tay has started to stutter! I am hopeful that she will outgrow it, but I am concerned because I do not want it to get worse! We took her to the Dr. for her 2year check up last week and the Doc said that we should watch her for the next 3-6 mos and take it from there. I did notice that she did not start the stuttering until she went to the new school. Maybe she is just trying to talk faster than her little mouth can keep up.
It is unbelievable how her vocabulary multiplies on a daily basis. She is now speaking in sentences. Her favorite "Dora Boots on T.V. Mommy... NOW!!" Dora still holds a special place in her heart, but she is falling for Diego or "eggo" as Tay likes to call him! I can honestly say that Tay now knows more Spanish than I do! Ha....Maybe Dora and "Eggo" can teach Mama something too. Sorry for the short post, will post more later!
Thanks for caring,
K

1 comments:

Candice January 22, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

I learned all of my spanish from Dora as well. Then again, I have a few extras that weren't from Dora, but I'd get my ass kicked if I ever said them. ;)

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP