Ode to the letter "L" Part 2

 Thursday, January 15, 2009

Here is the second half of my Ode to the letter "L"! I am having way too much fun with this. Maybe I should pick a letter a week....hum?!

LED ZEPPELIN- I started listening to this group in High School and have loved them since. Yes, I was listening to them on a tape, not a CD! I just dated myself...oops. A friend of mine even had a Zeppelin train painted around her room. Her parents let us paint all over her walls (they were cool like that) and her and her boyfriend at the time made a train using the titles of Led Zeppelin tracks. The train went all the way around her room and featured some of our favorite songs. Kashmir...Dancing Days...Rain Song...Tangerine...Heartbreaker...Ramble On...Immigrant Song...Stairway to Heaven...Friends...Trampled Under Foot....Moby Dick...Thank You...Black Dog...Going to California....ahh the memories! Riding around drinking beer.....
Photobucket Photobucket


LEIGHTON/LIVELY- Photobucketaka. Gossip Girls......This is my new FAVORITE show!! It keeps getting better and better. I cannot get enough of the Blair/Chuck storyline! Serna's storyline needs some revamping....I am not enjoying the Dan/Serna break up-get back together 3 times in one episode, Enough already! Oh, do the private schools in NY actually let their high school girls dress like THAT!? (This offically counts as 2!)
Photobucket

leighton meester Pictures, Images and Photos

LOST- Ok...if you are a fan of the show you will understand my obsession with it and why I HAD to post 3 different videos from the show! The first one gives a ton of background setting up the show, which I have never seen before but could watch over and over. The second and third videos are previews for the up and coming season. I am so looking forward to 1/21/09!! Yay!









LUNDI GRAS- for the real meaning click here.
In my younger days this was my favorite day of the entire Mardi Gras weekend! P-raids do not start rolling until around 5pm so the entire day is for walking around the city, drinking some wonderful drinks and just hanging out waiting for the parades to start! Ernst Cafe always does a big street party, we would load up the ice chest and just hang out listening to music and of course drinking! I have not been able to participate in a very long time. Damn responsibilities! But one day......
New Orleans Mardi Gras Pictures, Images and Photos
I promise to post lots more Mardi Gras pics as the "season" progresses!
Thanks for caring,
K

2 comments:

Sera January 15, 2009 at 9:13 PM  

I was so excited to read Part 2! I have never checked out Lost or Gossip Girl, although there's a part of me that is curious because they both have such loyal followers. I totally had tapes, too. In fact, I just got a new car in November, but up until then I drove the same car since I was 16 and it had a tape deck in it! Looking forward to those Mardi Gras pics! Happy weekend to ya!

Anonymous,  January 16, 2009 at 5:30 AM  

do not try to do a letter a week; don't you remember how the 31 in 31 thing went; Im supportive but also realistic

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP