Speechless........

 Friday, February 6, 2009

I am utterly and completely overwhelmed!!! I am at work and just read this entire blog!
They lost their daughter Tuesday to cancer! Tuesday and her twin sister Piper were born 3 mos earlier than Tay.
Words are failing me.........
Please visit their blog to share in the story of Tuesday, Piper, Axel, Spencer, Charley and Jessica!
Click on the "Waggie Ride" button to see what we will be doing on Saturday in honor of Tuesday! I hope you will too.
Thanks for caring,
K

2 comments:

Tay's Mom February 6, 2009 at 2:59 PM  

SHEESH. I'm crying at work...again. I have been following a little girl that was in a horrible car accident a few weeks ago. She looks JUST like my Tay. It is SO incredibly hard to hear about these children and families that are dealing with so much pain, especially when you can see yourself in their situation since you have a child that's similar in looks, age, etc. Absolutely breaks my heart. And makes me so grateful for what we have!

Jenners February 6, 2009 at 10:59 PM  

I did read this and it brought tears to my eyes. How could it not? But I love what they are doing for her service.

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP