Just a little taste.

 Thursday, February 26, 2009

I promise I made it back from Mardi Gras!! I am almost fully recovered. Except for all the lovely bruises on my knees from the barricades! This weekend I will do my "official" Mardi Gras post including Buck. Buck had so much fun he said he wants to make it an annual trip!
Saturday before Endymion-Cooter, Yankee, Lil Mama, Me, Re, & Sissy.
Here is just one shot of the girls on Sunday night! Me, Re, Lil Mama, LJ, Salee, Yankee, Cooter & Sissy! (Can you tell we were cold?) We had a great time and did tons of catching up!!
Stay tuned for LOTS more pictures!!
Thanks for caring,
K

3 comments:

Sera February 26, 2009 at 10:17 AM  

It looks like you all had a BLAST. I can't wait to hear all about it and see more pictures!

Candice February 27, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

Looks like a ton of fun!

Nice beads :)

Mama Dawg February 27, 2009 at 12:43 PM  

Looks like you had a blast. So sad I missed it.

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP