Thank you.

 Wednesday, February 18, 2009

How do you like the new lay of the land? It was time I added a little bit of color to my boring old blog!! I am not much of a pink kinda girl....so we will see how long this lasts. It is pretty isn't it!? I got my layout free from here. Or you can push my "smitten" button and see some of their bee-you-tiful designs. I also got my last layout from them. (the trees-remember?)

This is gonna be short, gotta run and get the tater! But I want to say a big THANK YOU to all my loyal followers. When I started on this little adventure I did not think that I would actually "meet" some fellow bloggers and get so wrapped up in their lives and their stories! I started this with the intention of letting family and friends, who are not around all the time, peek into our lives as we try and wrangle my daughter!!! But I am having so much fun and learning a lot about myself in the process.
Gotta run!
Please leave me comments I want to hear what you think! I really do! Oh, Hubby thinks I do not mention him enough in my blog, so I will be writing SEVERAL posts on him. If there is anything you want to know about him ask away..........he asked for it!!!
Thanks for caring,
K

2 comments:

Sera February 18, 2009 at 5:24 PM  

Oooooo! I happen to be a pink girl so I think it's great! Change feels good, doesn't it?

Ashley February 18, 2009 at 10:04 PM  

LOVE the new layout... maybe one day if I ever get off of bedrest we can meet too!

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP