Tuesday Whitt!

 Monday, February 9, 2009

Saturday we went to the park out on the Lakefront and had our own "Waggie" rides for Tuesday Whitt! Tay does not like to ride for too long so of course we hit up the swings.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
A day at the park would not be complete without bubbles!
I was going to try and write something very moving and profound to let the Whitt family know that I understand what they are going through.....but again I am left utterly speechless! I just want the Whitt family know that they are not alone in their grieving! There are many families including this one in Louisiana who are praying for the entire Whitt family and friends!!
Please push the "Waggie Ride" button and see the Virutal Waggie Parade for Tuesday! Or just go here to get there directly.
Thanks for caring,
K

3 comments:

Ash February 10, 2009 at 1:06 PM  

Kelly - these pictures are absolutely beautiful. A perfect tribute.

I had a good cry, here at your site - when I first arrived "This Woman's Work" started. I adore that song (love the movie - She's Having a Baby). I really sat and listened to the words. Oh how they fit.

I'm positive Tuesday's father is devastated, without consolation. But as a mother. The mother where that sweet life began. My heart aches for Jessica.

Thank you for linking along.

Em

Candice February 11, 2009 at 4:56 PM  

I love the pictures. Just precious!

LazyCrazyMama February 14, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

What an adorable set of pictures!!

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP