Egg Hunting Champion!

 Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Photobucket
Tay got to hunt for eggs 3 separate times on Sunday and once on Saturday! By Sunday afternoon she was a Champion egg hunter! Saturday we made the trip over to J-town to visit G-ma. She is 92ish and was excited to have a house full of people, even if it was just for the day. She probably slept better that night than she had in years! Sunday we started off with an egg hunt in our living room. (Hubby is still crutching around, so our yard is WAY overdue to be cut. Therefore, egg hunt in the living room!) That is why the first photos Tay has on an ACDC shirt and a diaper! We then went to Dee-Dee's and Pop Pop's house, had the traditional honey baked ham with brown and serve rolls (YUM-YUM) searched for more eggs and ended the day at the Roby's house for one more egg hunt, shrimp etouffe and beer! It was a fun day for all. Thanks to Sissy for the Gorgeous Easter outfit complete with shoes! We did learn an important lesson after 6 hours of riding in a car with a 2-year old. Candy is the DEVIL!! From now on...very limited candy for Easter-just toys, play-doh preferably!
Tay kept saying all afternoon "Easter Bunny brought Play-Doh to my house!"

WARNING: LOTS OF CUTE PICTURES AHEAD!! YOU MIGHT BE HERE ALL NIGHT!


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket
This one is one of my personal favorites!!

I will post more tomorrow, my computer is slow as mole-asses, I feel like I am back on dial-up!

No. 1 I am grateful that Re and Sarge's prayers were answered! (more on this later!)
No. 2 I am grateful that Sissy is taking the first steps in quitting smoking!
No. 3 I am grateful to have had a wonderful weekend surrounded by my loving family!

Thanks for caring,
K

1 comments:

Heather April 15, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

Cute!! I love the Run DMC shirt! Ha!! Glad y'all had a good Easter!

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP