You should know better!

 Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Why white trash lady, that I saw standing outside the Winn-Dixie, did you bother to scrub your buggy down with a handi-wipe (so hard in fact I thought you were trying to remove some of the paint)? Oh I get it the germs and boogies that reside on the buggy really bother you? But I guess smoking while you are 7 mos preggers is okay in your book!


Stupidity should be a crime punishable by time in prison!
Thanks for caring,
K
No. 1 I am grateful for the education I was given at an early age to know the difference between right and wrong!
No. 2 I am grateful that I know it is NOT OK TO SMOKE WHILE PREGGERS!
No. 3 I am grateful that I have self-control or I would have gone up to that lady and punched her in the face!

PS... Easter pics will be posted tonight!

5 comments:

Sera April 14, 2009 at 6:49 PM  

Oh, man. That is one of the things that gets under my skin more than anything else. Seriously.

Anonymous,  April 14, 2009 at 9:43 PM  

I told Re to stop smoking in front of you

Kelly April 14, 2009 at 10:30 PM  

Funny Sarge!! He is totally joking for those who don't know him!

Heather April 15, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

Oh my gosh! I would've been tempted to say something! Some people are idiots. I love that you're thankful for your self control!!

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP