LD Day2

 Thursday, April 30, 2009

Day2: Love is Kind-


"In addition to saying nothing negative to your spouse again today, do at least one unexpected gesture as an act of kindness."


"What discoveries about love did you make today? What specifically did you do in this dare? How did you show kindness?

No. 1 I am grateful that Hubby got the pins out of his foot. FINALLY!!
No. 2 I am grateful that my MIL agreed to keep Tay Saturday night so Hubby and I can have "date night."
No. 3 I am grateful that Tay is being cooperative when I put "ponies" in her hair. She is so effing cute with pony tails!

Thanks for caring,
K



2 comments:

Kacey April 30, 2009 at 10:30 AM  

I love her "ponies" too!!! So Cute!

Elizabeth May 1, 2009 at 8:03 AM  

Yay for date nights! Oh, and yep, we live in the same city. How cool!

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP