LD Day 14

 Tuesday, May 12, 2009

LD Day14: Love Takes Delight-

"Purposefully neglect an activity you would normally do so you can spend quality time with your spouse. Do something he or she would love to do or a project they'd really like to work on. Just be together."

"What did you decided to give up? What did you do together? How did it go? What new thing did you learn (or relearn) about your spouse?"

I know I know I know, it has been a while since I have updated on THE LOVE DARE. Hubby and I have continued to do the daily dares I have just chosen to spend the free moments we have, together, as opposed to me sitting at the computer. Even though we are not even half way through THE LOVE DARE it has already made us a stronger couple. We are starting to enjoy spending time together again. We are taking the time to appreciate each other a little more. If the laundry doesn't get done tonight, it is okay because we got to eat some popcorn and watch a t.v. program together. I have LOTS to up date about-Re and Sarge's wonderful news, Mother's Day, and a well needed and deserved Vacay that we are planning!! Stay tuned-I will up date soon, I promise!

No. 1 I am grateful for a WONDERFUL Mother's Day.
No. 2 I am grateful that I got to spend Mother's Day with some spectacular women who are a very positive force in my life as well as in the life of my daughter.
No. 3 I am grateful for a husband who knows how precious the bond is between a mother and child!

Thanks for caring,
K

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP