LD Day 27

 Tuesday, May 26, 2009

LD Day 27: Love Encourages-

“Eliminate the poison of unrealistic expectations in your home. Think of one area where your spouse has told you you’re expecting too much, and tell them you’re sorry for being so hard on them about it. Promise them you’ll seek to understand, and assure them of your unconditional love.”

“When you place high expectations on your spouse that they don’t feel internally motivated to attain, what does that tell you about yourself? What are some better ways to deal with these disconnect?”

No. 1 I am grateful Hubby cut the grass this weekend. Tay almost got lost in our jungle.
No. 2 I am grateful Tay had such a wonderful Memorial Day with Daddy while Mommy worked.
No. 3 I am grateful for all the men and women in the armed forces who gave up their lives for a cause greater than themselves. THANK YOU!!

Thanks for caring,
K
If you have not read my previous post, please do so-This family and community needs your prayers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP