LD Day 6

 Monday, May 4, 2009

LD Day 6: Love is not Irritable-

"Choose today to react to tough circumstances in your marriage in loving ways instead of with irritation. Begin by making a list below of areas where you need to add margin to your schedule. Then list any wrong motivations that you need to release from your life."

"Where do you need to add margin to your life? When have you recently overreacted? What was your real motivation behind it? What decisions have you made today?"

No. 1 I am grateful that THAT tree did not fall on our house.
No. 2 I am grateful for the wonderful Sunday we spent with my parents and Sissy.
No. 3 I am grateful that my father is such a terrific cook. We all might starve to death if not!

Thanks for caring,
K

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP