LD Day 15

 Wednesday, May 13, 2009

LD Day15: Love is Honorable-

"Choose a way to show honor and respect to your spouse that is above your normal routine. It may be holding the door for her. It might be putting his clothes away for him. It may be the way you listen and speak in your communication. Show your mate that he or she is highly esteemed in your eyes."

"How did you choose to show honor? What was the result? What are some other ways you could demonstrate honor in the coming days?"

No. 1 I am grateful that Tay loves going to school and doesn't cling to me like she did at the "old school!"
No. 2 I am grateful that Hubby is open to the idea of one day selling our house.
No. 3 I am grateful that that Sissy gave me some wonderfully funny books for Mother's Day.
I'd trade my Husband for a Housekeeper
I was a Really Good Mom before I had kids
Dirty Little Secrets form Otherwise Perfect Moms
(If you have not checked out these books, you should. They are laugh out loud good!!)

Thanks for caring,
K

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP