HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUBBY!

 Monday, May 18, 2009

Today is Hubby's Birthday! I am doing this at work so I do not have any pictures to post but I did want y'all to get to know him a little bit better! This is a letter he sent to me 3 days ago and I think this gives you insight as to the husband, friend, and father he is. I'll just let his words do the speaking.

Well, here we are.Thirteen years and 3 months into our relationship. I am so glad we have made it this far. From day one I have known that you were different the rest.

We have been through so much together. Married for five great years, two and a half with our beautiful daughter which I owe all to you.We have survived a house renovation and an addition I now realize how much of a sacrifice you made,thank you. You have Been by my side through and through and I couldn't ask for a better friend and wife. Who else would have moved to a third floor apartment without any one helping. While I may not have realized then how much these events would shape our life, i do now and want you to know I love you.

Kelly, I'll never forget the day we found out you was pregnant. It was the happiest and scariest day of my life. I am amazed daily at your ability to rise to the occasion. Who would have thought child birth would be so easy for you. Being in the room I was able to experience the moment Taylor entered the room but couldn't help but be worried about you. I know I couldn't do this without you.
You have to realize you are an exceptional person. No matter what obstacle comes in your way, unknowingly you overcome it. You don't give your self enough credit, I hope you one day believe in yourself as much as I do. You are capable of anything and I want you to always know I am behind you no matter what you may think.
I know we have had some stumbling blocks in the past and I think we have recovered greatly in all areas. I am committed to you and our marriage and promise not to lose focus.The past two weeks you have proven and showed me your commitment and I want to thank you for making this easier by doing this.
I stubbornly never realized how to make a marriage work and I thank you for suggesting this Dare. I t has shown me that no matter what the other is doing or not doing I should always remain who I am and continue to love, honor and respect you.I am sorry that I have neglected you and vow never to lose sight of who I am and who I love.

Yours always,

HUBBY

Seriously, how can you NOT love him.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAUN, I LOVE YOU!!

No. 1 I am grateful that Hubby knows me well enough to know that a simple letter is all I need.
No. 2 I am grateful God intervened with the path I was walking on and introduced Hubby into my life.
No. 3 I am grateful that Hubby and I can have a "date night" sitting at the kiddie table, drinking Red Stripe, eating under cooked steaks and still enjoy ourselves.
No. 4 I am greatful that Hubby is the kind of guy who will push strangers kids on the swings, help random drunk people at Mardi Gras find their cars, assit friends when they need help getting to their room at 1 o'clock in the afternoon even when they try and make out with him and (sometimes) refuses to fight with me even when I act like a crazy bitch!!
No. 5 I am grateful he refuses to give up on me and us!
No. 6 I am grateful he came to O'Charleys THAT Valentine's Night and waited for me to get off of work so we could go rent "Addicted to Love" and hang out.
No. 7 I am grateful he said "So what do you think?" and "I do!"

Thanks for caring,
K


1 comments:

Molly May 18, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

What a catch! That letter was sooo sweet. Happy Birthday to him!

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP