More Jazz Fest pictures.

 Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I had so many pictures from our babies' first Jazz Fest that I HAD to post more. I have even more that I'll post at a later date! If you missed the first round of pictures you can go here.

Photobucket


Giving her best "cheese" face.

Photobucket


Photobucket
Attempting to take a picture with my daughter. She won't hold still long enough for me to actually appear in the picture with her. (I am NOT strangling her.)

Photobucket
Baby Mitch is trying to figure Taylor out. (Psst...Mitch when you figure it out, let me know!)

Photobucket
This picture was actually taken after a LONG day at the festival. Taylor held on for about 1.5 more seconds and then she decided to pinch and squoosh Baby Mitch's face. It was just lovely.

No. 1 I am grateful for the wonderful time we had at the Jazz Fest.

No. 2 I am grateful that Taylor nor I got sunburned.

No. 3 I am grateful that James Taylor came on stage 15 minutes early!

Thanks for caring,

K

4 comments:

Heather May 6, 2009 at 9:31 AM  

Cute pictures! I would LOVE to see James Taylor... I bet he was fantastic.

Nicole May 6, 2009 at 10:04 AM  

Great pictures!! Looks like lots of fun. My parents took me to MANY jazz festivals as a kid - I have lots of pictures of me and my parents with sunburned jazz-loving people :)

Ahh, good times!

Anonymous,  May 6, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

Despite the fact she was trying to get away still came out as a good picture..sa

Tay's Mom May 6, 2009 at 6:10 PM  

I think all Taylors have the same cheese face! My Taylor looks JUST like yours in ALL pictures these days (unless I catch her when she's not looking and/or strangle her like you so beautifully displayed here :))

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP