LD Day 7

 Tuesday, May 5, 2009

LD Day7: Love believes the best-

"For today's dare, get two sheets of paper. On the first, spend a few minutes writing out positive things about your spouse. Then do the same with negative things on the second sheet. Place both sheets in a secret place for another day. There is a different purpose and plan for each. At some point during the remainder of the day, pick a positive attribute from the first list and thank your spouse for having this characteristic."

"What list was easier to make? What did this reveal about your thoughts? What attribute did you thank your spouse for having?"

No. 1 I am grateful that Hubby helped me to start cleaning out my closet.
No. 2 I am grateful that Hubby did not put off solving our "little bug" problem last night.
No. 3 I am grateful that Lil Mama and Big Poppa moved to the area and now our kids can grow up together!

Thanks for caring,
K
PS-I swear I will post something other that LD stuff tonight or tomorrow!!

1 comments:

~Sandy May 6, 2009 at 7:02 AM  

Just stopping by from SITS and wanted to say hello! I hope you are having a wonderful day! Now I'm off to read more:)
Hugs, Sandy

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP