LD Day 22

 Wednesday, May 20, 2009

LD Day22: Love is Faithful-

"Love is a choice, not a feeling. It is an initiated action, not a knee-jerk reaction. Choose today to be committed to love even if your spouse has lost most of their interest in receiving it. Say to them 'I love you. Period. I choose to love you even if you don't love me in return.'"

"Why is this kind of love impossible without the love of Christ beating in your heart? How does His Presence within you enable you to love, even when it's primarily one-sided?"

No. 1 I am grateful that everything went well at Mitch's Dr. appt yesterday!
No. 2 I am grateful Hubby cleaned out the green room last night and moved the trim work that has been in there for a year. THANK YOU!!
No. 3 I am grateful for Tong Cho anything from Trey Yuen!

Thanks for caring,
K

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP