LD Day 17

 Friday, May 15, 2009

LD Day 17: Love Promotes Intimacy-

"Determine to guard your mate's secrets (unless they are dangerous to them or to you) and to pray for them. Talk with your spouse, and resolve to demonstrate love in spite of these issues. Really listen to them when they share personal thoughts and struggles with you. Make them feel safe.

"How much of an effort is it for you to hold back from saying something, critical or otherwise? What have you learned about your spouse today, simply from listening?"

No. 1 I am grateful that my father-in-law is going to help get my 401K back on track.
No. 2 I am grateful Yankee has been trying to check up on me. I am listening, just trying to find the time to call you.
No. 3 I am grateful that I took 10 minutes with Taylor this morning, to stop and watch and giggle at the bunny rabbit in our front yard. He was eating his "loonsh"- lunch for all of you who don't speak Taylornese!!

Thanks for caring,
K

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP