LD Day5

 Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hubby and I had a "date night" last night! It was Grrreat! It has been a long time since we had doing anything just the two of us, so it was well appreciated. We went and ate at The Lake House-okay food, great service, good ambiance. We talked, we ate, we laughed, we drank all in all it was a terrific way to reconnect and to remind ourselves that we do have a wonderful relationship and marriage.

LD Day 5: Love is not rude-

"Ask your spouse to tell you three things that cause him or her to be uncomfortable or irritated with you. You must do so without attacking them or justifying your behavior. This is from their perspective only."

"What things did your spouse point out about you that need your attentions? How did you handle hearing it? What do you plan to do to improve these areas?"

No. 1 I am grateful for my in-laws for keeping Taylor last night so Hubby and I could reconnect.
No. 2 I am grateful for twinkle lights and Malibu rum!
No. 3 I am grateful for Hubby for planning such a romantic evening for us.

Thanks for caring,
K

1 comments:

Elizabeth May 3, 2009 at 4:40 PM  

Glad you had a great date night! We'll have to try The Lake House soon.

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP