LD Day 9

 Thursday, May 7, 2009

LD Day9: Love Makes Good Impressions-

"Think of a specific way you'd like to greet your spouse today. Do it with a smile and enthusiasm. Then determine to change your greeting to reflect your love for them."

"When and where did you choose to do your special greeting? How will you change your greeting from this point on?"

No. 1 I am grateful that Hubby is taking THE LOVE DARE very seriously.
No. 2 I am grateful that I do not have to live my life worried about everything appearing in a tabloid (ie: Jon and Kate Plus 8.)
No. 3 I am grateful that it is almost the weekend.

Thanks for caring,
K

2 comments:

Elizabeth May 7, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

Amen to #3! Hope you have a great one!

septembermom May 8, 2009 at 3:07 PM  

Thanks for your comment on my blog. Glad I lead the tabloid free life too. Can't imagine having literally no privacy. Enjoy your weekend. You have a nice blog here :)

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP