LD Day 10

 Friday, May 8, 2009

LD Day10: Love is Unconditional-

"Do something out of the ordinary today for your spouse-something that proves (to you and to them) that your love is based on your choice and nothing else. Wash her car. Clean the kitchen. Buy his favorite dessert. Fold the laundry. Demonstrate love to them for the sheer joy of being their partner in marriage."

"Has your love in the past been based on your spouse's attributes and behavior, or on your commitment? How can you continue to show love when it's not returned in a way you hoped for?"

No. 1 I am grateful that my BIL and SIL cooked dinner for my MIL's Birthday last night.
No. 2 I am grateful that Hubby let Tay and I HOG the ENTIRE bed last night!
No. 3 I am grateful that Tay and E will be able to grow up together. (and leave a wake of chaos in their path!)

Thanks for caring,
K

1 comments:

Anonymous,  May 8, 2009 at 10:07 AM  

Ya'll looked comfortable didn't want to disturb you..sa

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP