Writer's Workshop.

 Thursday, May 21, 2009

I really wanted to participate today in MamaKat's writer's workshop but I posted my love letter a couple of days ago. So if you would like to read a GREAT letter that Hubby wrote to me last week go here. I posted it on Hubby's Birthday so you could get a better understanding of the man I married. Please go check it out he is a very sweet man.

Moving on, Taylor ate soft tacos!! We..ahem I mean I, made tacos last night. {It is one of the few meals I can make, so I will take credit for it.} As we sat down to eat I gave Tay her standard hot dog and sliced cheese she looked over at my plate and said "Tay want one too." So I went and made her 2 soft tacos and she ate both of them.
It is so exciting to be able to add different types of food to her short list of things she will eat. Right now she'll eat Mac and Cheese, Spaghetti (if she feels like it), Hot Dogs, Red Beans and Rice (but she must have bread to dip into the bowl), Any deli meat (as long as we call it Turkey), corn (she FREAKING LOVES this stuff), apparently she'll eat green beans at school, but not at home- go figure.
I cannot believe I just wrote an entire post detailing what my 2 year will eat. Damn, I need a life.

Oh...we got a treadmill yesterday. No, we did not pay for it. Someone at Hubby's office was getting rid of it so we took it and I actually used it and did some walking last night!! Hopefully I can continue and get my ass in shape. Especially since we are going to the BEACH next month and that usually requires a bathing suit-YIKES!!! We are going to Orange Beach with Sissy, Lil Mama, Baby Mitch and Big Poppa and we cannot wait. We have already started planning our drink menu. Any suggestions for some YUMMY beach side/pool side drinks are always welcome. Enough of my rambling.

No. 1 I am grateful for the beautiful flowers Hubby brought home last night for no reason.
No. 2 I am grateful Tay still had on the "Dora" dress when I picked her up from school yesterday. Too cute!
No. 3 I am grateful Lil Mama gave me some great clothes. I never have to buy dress pants again!!
Thanks for caring,
K

3 comments:

Deb May 21, 2009 at 2:44 PM  

-->My 2 1/2 year old has a limited list of foods he eats too. I feel your pain.

http://thaxtonfam.blogspot.com

Tina May 23, 2009 at 7:50 PM  

Good luck with the treadmill. I just bought a bunch of exercise/yoga dvd's off of ebay to get me ready for that dreaded swim suit.

Anonymous,  February 8, 2010 at 6:14 PM  

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can reveal that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is still a question as you did in the fall efflux of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=messengerlog pro 6.25 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you procure not used. Or you partake of the pitch-dark methods of promotion of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP