LD Day4

 Saturday, May 2, 2009

LD Day4: Love is Thoughtful-


"Contact your spouse sometime during the business of the day. Have no agenda other than asking how he or she is doing and if there is anything you could do for them."


"What did you learn about yourself or your spouse by doing this today? How could this become a more natural, routine, and genuinely helpful part of your lifestyle?"
-courtesy of THE LOVE DARE by Stephen & Alex Kendrick


No. 1 I am grateful that my Hubby knows how I love wind chimes and gave me one yesterday as part of our love dare.

No. 2 I am grateful that Tay woke up in a good mood today so we might actually accomplish something today.

No. 3 I am grateful that Sissy is FINALLY at that point in her life where she was able to purchase her own jeep!!! CONGRATS SISSY!!


Thanks for caring,

K

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP