Writer's Workshop Wednesday.

 Thursday, October 30, 2008

I write because.....

~if I didn't i might explode! I just starting blogging- is that a word?-last month and I am already wondering what did I do to remain sane!

~This is all mine! I am a first time mom and wife with a 22 mos old daughter and feel like I do not have enough that is mine! I am not a typically selfish person but sometimes a girl just needs a little to herself! In here I am not "Tay's mom" or "hubby's wife" or "sissy's sister" or "v & d's daughter" or "k & s's friend" ....Here I am just free to be me!



Forgive me for being so short, but I must work sometime!

Thanks for caring,

K

5 comments:

Melissa October 30, 2008 at 9:30 AM  

You are right on with this!! Feel free to be you and run with it!!

Weeksie50 October 30, 2008 at 2:21 PM  

Writing is like free therapy..

Anonymous,  October 30, 2008 at 7:00 PM  

Blogging is so much fun isn't it?!?!? I have some great friends through blogging - it's so cool!

Ashley October 30, 2008 at 10:30 PM  

As a first time mother myself, I can definitely relate to wanting something that doesn't define you but is you.

KatBouska November 1, 2008 at 10:33 PM  

I'm so glad you discovered blogging as a release. It's great, isn't it!?! Now you are whoever you put out there to be. Baby or no baby. Husband or no husband. We like you. :)

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP