Tator Tot!

 Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I am participating in Wordful Wednesday! I think the idea is to pick one photo but for a first time Mom it is almost impossible! Here are just a few, out of the thousands of pics we have of our little Tater Tot!

I think she was about 2 hours old in this picture! I am not really sure since I was enjoying the wonderful effects of an epidural! LOVED IT!! (The epidural not the actual childbirth...not that CRAZY....Yet!?)
Again, not sure how old she is here, I believe she was around 2 weeks . Sissy could tell me more since I was in a sleepless fog and she took the picture. Notice-the sleeves are rolled on the "premie" half shirt-yes, I did not cover the bellybutton unless absolutely necessary until it fell off. *GROSS*
Tay is around 7 months old here! This was her first trip "down the river!" She actually fell asleep in the boat!
Personally one of my favorite pictures of my two favorite people in the entire world! I cannot even begin to guess how old she was here. Will do research and get back to ya.

This picture was taken last weekend at the pumpkin patch! Tay really liked the small pumpkins!
Click to join in the fun! Or to just peep at what else is out there in BLOG LAND!!

10 comments:

Michelle October 29, 2008 at 12:06 AM  

All the pictures are so cute, but my favorite is the arms over the head shot. So sweet.

Amy @ Six Flower Mom October 29, 2008 at 6:10 AM  

Precious pictures. A magical WW to you!

tiarastantrums October 29, 2008 at 7:28 AM  

look at that head of hair when she was born! I had all bald babies!

Anonymous,  October 29, 2008 at 8:32 AM  

My guess would be 2 hours, 2 weeks, 7 months, 19 months and 22 months. I love the pumpkins!!!!

Claremont First Ward October 29, 2008 at 9:01 AM  

I'm so glad you played along today.....I loved seeing your tator tot grow.........she's adorable.

K October 29, 2008 at 12:02 PM  

What very sweet shots of your little one!
Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!
Blessings!

Lacey in the Sky October 29, 2008 at 1:36 PM  

I just love that 2nd picture! Aghhh, what a sweet tiny face! Okay, I love all of the pictures b/c ... well, hello- ADORABLE! Be sure to post trick-or-treat pics for us!! I'll be back to smile at your little nugget some more!

Rachel October 29, 2008 at 2:10 PM  

What a cutie pie! Can't wait to see a pic in her chicken costume! :P

Jay @halftime lessons October 30, 2008 at 11:53 AM  

Great pics!! And I love Rusted Root...had to stay and jam for a minute!!
Looking forward to looking in on you again!
Jay

Casey's trio November 2, 2008 at 4:32 PM  

Your girl is beautiful! Those big blue eyes are stunning.

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP