One Month to Live...

 Friday, October 31, 2008

I have been going Blog crazy! I start reading one then i click on a link that takes me to another, then another, then another, you get the idea. Well, I was doing that today and came across some one's blog who introduced me to a book that I cannot wait to read. "One Month to Live" by Kerry and Chris Shook. First, let me start by saying that I do not make it a practice to read books that are going to preach to or at me. But, even though this book seems to be a "faith based" book it does not seem to be one of THOSE books. (Man, I just sounded like the devil.) I got to read the first chapter on-line and can honestly say that I cannot wait to read this book and see if I can alter my life or at least the way I interact on a daily basis. No, I do not expect a book to completely change my life but, sometimes I can read something at the exact moment in my life that I need it and "poof" I get it! Hopefully this can lead me to change my thinking or at least begin to see things in a different light and help me live life to its fullest. I think that is what I really want, to start living each day to its fullest! I want to be able to go to bed and know that if I do not wake up in the morning that I let all of the people I love in my life know exactly how much they mean to me and how important they are in my life!
There are very few of us that would actually say, when we are facing our GREAT REWARD (as Paw Paw S likes to say) that there is nothing that we would change. If you are intrigued like I am go to www.onemonthtolive.com and check it out for yourself! How would you live your life if you knew that you only had "One month to live?"

Oh I am so excited we are going to Homecoming at my Alma Mater this weekend! I will definitely have lots of pics to post after this weekend. One night with Tay and one night without! Now, we just have to wait and see if Tay is going to be the chicken or the fairy with the purple tu-tu and wings. I have a feeling she will have wings, chicken wings! Check back Monday for pics of this weekend! B-I-G-G-O-L-D! Let's Go Big Gold! (We are so going to lose!)

P.S. DO NOT USE THE DRIVE THRU AT THE BANK IF YOU NEED TO CONDUCT LOTS OF BUSINESS AND HOLD A 10 MINUTE CONVERSATION WITH THE TELLER!!! GO INSIDE!!!!

Thanks for caring,

K

1 comments:

Anonymous,  October 31, 2008 at 11:18 PM  

Have you ever read a little book called "Don't Sweat The Small Stuff" ? GREAT book.

Have fun at Homecoming! Careful, that's the night most girls lose their virginity...or is that prom?...wait, you aleady have a baby, nevermind.

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP