Happy Birthday Sissy!

 Monday, October 27, 2008

Photobucket

Happy Birthday Sissy!
Today is my little sister's Birthday! She is no longer in her twenties! When you say that your little sister is 30 that means that I haven't been in my twenties in several years which makes me feel even older. I hope she has a GREAT day!
We went to Baton Rouge this weekend and went to Death Valley to watch LSU lose! I had fun at the game even though LSU lost! I got more sun during the game then I did all summer! We went out to eat after the game with Sissy and Drummer (her boyfriend) to B.J's Brewhouse! It was good! I wish I could "get into" the Brewhouse thing and try new beers but I just can't stand them. I'll just take a Michelob Ultra Thank you very much!
It is very weird how after being preggers some of my tastes have changed! I use to drink Miller Lite but now I can't stand it! Chick-fil-a is hands down my favorite fast food, Seriously I could eat the #5 eight pack valued sized with a Dr. P. everyday! (I actually did when I worked at Esplanade for that LONG year!), but when I was Preggers, i barely could choke down a nugget! Chicken was just GROSS when I was Preggers! Kraft Mac and Cheese also a personal favorite (probably because it is one of the few things I can "cook"), but couldn't eat it while Preggers either! OOOO but I did LOVE the Halloween Oreo's!!! The ones with the Orange Stuff in the middle! After Halloween was over i tried to eat Oreo's without the orange in the middle and they did not taste the same!!! Anywho.....
I am SO Looking forward to this weekend in H'burg! Obviously watching USM at the football game is not going to be the highlight of the weekend! (USM=not so great f-ball season) I am so glad that K and her boys are going to make it as well! It going to be our first "family" weekend in h'burg, which holds an entire lifetime worth of "anti-family" memories! I am excited to show my daughter (even though she won't remember) where Mommy went to school and where mom and dad met! Hopefully this will become a tradition for us!

Thanks for caring,

K

2 comments:

Anonymous,  October 27, 2008 at 1:41 PM  

Thank you!!! But you will always be older than me...Ha Ha Ha

chuckp23 November 2, 2008 at 7:38 PM  

That was a fun day. Glad we could all hang out. By the way, you have inspired me dear lady to start my own blog, so when you get a chance go check it out sometime.

http://chuckp2112.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP