Writer's Workshop Wednesday.

 Thursday, October 9, 2008

Today is my first time posting for the Writer's Workshop! Yes, I am a virgin-not for long!
I have LOTS of things that I fear. I have been dubbed Nervous Nelly because I constantly worry about EVERYTHING. Here goes... (In no particular order)

1. I fear losing a loved one in a horrific and tragic way.
2. I fear that I will NEVER get over self-esteem issues steaming from younger years.
3. I fear that I will pass those issues on to my daughter and she will not grow up to be the self assured, confident woman that I know she can be.
4. I fear that I will never realize that I am good enough!
5. I FEAR riding in airplanes. I am a HUGE control freak and I have absolutely ZERO control in a plane and it scares the sh** out of me!
6. I fear being buried alive.
7. I fear being forgotten. I always get lost in the crowd. I guess I need to work on a bigger personality! *shrug*
8. I fear that if D does not stop smoking she will not see T grow up!
9. I fear being too honest with myself.....who knows what I may discover.
10.I fear rejection.

I could have gone into detail regarding each one but I figured I did not want to have a therapy session at work! H might think somethings up if I am crying while typing! (Is that a country song? "Crying while typing" Ha) There, it is out there and I cannot take it back! I hope I did not bring everyone down today with my admissions. But they are very honest and heartfelt. Don't judge too harshly!
Thanks for caring,

K

11 comments:

Melissa October 9, 2008 at 9:19 AM  

Good list... and, I'm a nervous nelly myself. if it can be worried about, I'll do it!!

Anonymous,  October 9, 2008 at 9:49 AM  

I worry about most of that stuff too, it's normal. I think. lol.

Rachel October 9, 2008 at 10:40 AM  

great list. thank you for being so candid and being brave enough to put stuff I wanted to, but couldn't. :D

Denise October 9, 2008 at 11:34 AM  

WOW! GREAT list! I think I fear just about all those things too! Some things I didn't even think about!!!

Michelle October 9, 2008 at 12:07 PM  

Start hanging out with Bloggers and you won't have any self esteem issues! The girls know how to give you a boost!

Cute blog and even cuter kids!

tiarastantrums October 9, 2008 at 12:29 PM  

great post/list - I did fears as well

Weeksie50 October 9, 2008 at 2:11 PM  

Great Post!
I fear flying too..
I have never done it..
Probably never will..

Anonymous,  October 9, 2008 at 2:17 PM  

good job..cute kid..when can we see the husband..love ya t

Brandy October 9, 2008 at 4:09 PM  

Good List.
I fear flying too ... but I've done it and while I know I cant say I've conquered my fear I can atleast say I've met it head on.

Leslee P October 10, 2008 at 12:01 PM  

love your blog. your little girl is adorable... i am crossing my fingers for a little girl in my future...

KatBouska October 10, 2008 at 2:56 PM  

The self esteem one is a good one too! Amazing how even as adults we hold on to some of that stuff.

Great list! I hope you come back next week and play again!!

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP