Thursday, October 9, 2008
Today is my first time posting for the Writer's Workshop! Yes, I am a virgin-not for long!
I have LOTS of things that I fear. I have been dubbed Nervous Nelly because I constantly worry about EVERYTHING. Here goes... (In no particular order)
1. I fear losing a loved one in a horrific and tragic way.
2. I fear that I will NEVER get over self-esteem issues steaming from younger years.
3. I fear that I will pass those issues on to my daughter and she will not grow up to be the self assured, confident woman that I know she can be.
4. I fear that I will never realize that I am good enough!
5. I FEAR riding in airplanes. I am a HUGE control freak and I have absolutely ZERO control in a plane and it scares the sh** out of me!
6. I fear being buried alive.
7. I fear being forgotten. I always get lost in the crowd. I guess I need to work on a bigger personality! *shrug*
8. I fear that if D does not stop smoking she will not see T grow up!
9. I fear being too honest with myself.....who knows what I may discover.
10.I fear rejection.
I could have gone into detail regarding each one but I figured I did not want to have a therapy session at work! H might think somethings up if I am crying while typing! (Is that a country song? "Crying while typing" Ha) There, it is out there and I cannot take it back! I hope I did not bring everyone down today with my admissions. But they are very honest and heartfelt. Don't judge too harshly!
Thanks for caring,