Thursday, August 13, 2009
It is that time of the week again.
1.) Your trip to the ER...spill it.(inspired by Stephanie from This Blessed Life).
2.) "Why are American's obsessed with weight? Why are we always fighting or complaining about what is natural for our bodies?"(inspired by Jenn from Jenny Says What?)
3.) Describe one of your 'God Moments'.(inspired by Jordan from Wide Open Spaces).
4.) List ten things you would say to ten different people in your life...if you had the hutzpah.(inspired by Cassandra from Cassagram)
5.) Why is your kid in time out?(inspired by Sera from Laughing Through The Chaos)
I picked Number 4. Hopefully this does not get me into trouble.
1. I admire you!
2. I miss you.
3. Please stop.
4. I need you.
5. I wish things would have turned out differently, because you are missing so much more than you realize.
6. I worry that you are okay.
7. I want to hang out with y'all more.
8. Please stop settling for what is comfortable and realize that you are worth more than that.
9. I am not the same as you and that is OK!
10.Please invite us over, because my house is not suitable for more than 3.
Go visist MAMAKAT and see what everyone wants to say without having to say it.
Thanks for caring,