Writer's Workshop

 Thursday, August 13, 2009

It is that time of the week again.
The Prompts:

1.) Your trip to the ER...spill it.(inspired by Stephanie from This Blessed Life).

2.) "Why are American's obsessed with weight? Why are we always fighting or complaining about what is natural for our bodies?"(inspired by Jenn from Jenny Says What?)

3.) Describe one of your 'God Moments'.(inspired by Jordan from Wide Open Spaces).

4.) List ten things you would say to ten different people in your life...if you had the hutzpah.(inspired by Cassandra from Cassagram)

5.) Why is your kid in time out?(inspired by Sera from Laughing Through The Chaos)


I picked Number 4. Hopefully this does not get me into trouble.

1. I admire you!
2. I miss you.
3. Please stop.
4. I need you.
5. I wish things would have turned out differently, because you are missing so much more than you realize.
6. I worry that you are okay.
7. I want to hang out with y'all more.
8. Please stop settling for what is comfortable and realize that you are worth more than that.
9. I am not the same as you and that is OK!
10.Please invite us over, because my house is not suitable for more than 3.

Go visist MAMAKAT and see what everyone wants to say without having to say it.

Thanks for caring,
K

10 comments:

Elizabeth August 13, 2009 at 6:26 AM  

How appropriate!! So many of those are exactly what I would say to a few people in my life right now!!

Heather August 13, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

Grat job - you didn't come off nearly as bitchy as I did in mine. Haha...

Kim Lehnhoff August 13, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

Overall, a very positive list! I likey!

Ab August 13, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

I'm majorly impressed that you were so darn polite in all of yours. I decided I couldn't handle that one because it wouldn't be so...tactful:)

Bridgett August 13, 2009 at 11:30 AM  

Well done. I wouldn't have been so nice in my list...which is why i just couldn't do that one!!

thais August 13, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

thx for becoming my follower... I'm your follower now! and good luck on the giveaway :)

Grammy Suzzy August 13, 2009 at 12:12 PM  

Here from Mama Kat's...you are just quite an inspiration! When I saw this, I started to list negative things that I would say...only found 3, so I thought to just give up. Thank you for sharing such uplifting and positive things to say!

Kacey August 13, 2009 at 2:37 PM  

Is there a number up there for me??? 8???

- Sissy

Molly August 13, 2009 at 3:50 PM  

great list! i love that you used y'all...a fav word of mine. :)

LazyCrazyMama August 14, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

Great list! i love #10! :) except mine would be that I don't want to have to spend a whole day cleaning ;)

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP