Writer's Workshop

 Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Prompts:
1.) What's ailing you? Diagnose yourself with a syndrome.(inspired by Kimberly from Kamp KK)

2.) Share with us something you made by hand.(inspired by Texan Mama via email)

3.) Fess up. Tell us what you found after a spying on someone.(inspired by The Scattered Mind of a Tattooed Mini Van Mom)

4.) "How are y'all doing it? This summer, I mean? I cannot remember ever being as busy as we've been over the past two months. Those of you who are blogging daily, being as witty and entertaining as ever...I beg of you...HOW?"(inspired By Lula from Lulaville)

5.)What are you afraid of?(inspired by Life With Kaishon)


I am afraid that if someone in my life does not start to take care of their self then they will not be around long enough to see my daughter grow up!


Thanks for caring,
K

3 comments:

Heather August 6, 2009 at 8:17 AM  

What a shame that would be! I hope everything works out for the best hun...

Molly August 7, 2009 at 12:01 AM  

That is not good! Hope everything turns around for good.

Unknown August 7, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

Oh no. I just prayed for you. I'm sorry.

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP