Brought to you by the letter "B"

 Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A long, long time ago I wrote about the letter “L”. I had to list ten things that I like that start with the letter L. If you care to re-read about this go here and here.This week in school Tay is learning about the letter “B.” So this post is brought to you by the letter “B.”

BUBBLES-
Bubbles just make you smile. It does not matter what type of day you are having you throw in some bubbles and it is all good. They are good in all types of situations; Birthday Parties-yeah, Weddings-yeah, Music festivals-of course, etc.

Bubbles Pictures, Images and Photos


Photobucket

BEACH TRIP WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY-


PhotobucketThis past June we went on our first "family vacation" to the beach. We went with another couple and rented a condo for a few days. It was lots of fun. I still have not posted all of the photos from the trip, ya know life gets in the way. Go here if you wanna read the post about the trip.


BRAD PITT-


He really is trying to help the citizens from the Ninth Ward of New Orleans. (If you want a history lesson on the Ninth Ward go here. Here is a map to show exactly where the Lower Ninth Ward is located, as well as a link to http://www.makeitrightnola.org/) Plus, he is easy on the eyes!



BEDKNOBS AND BROOMSTICKS-











If you have not seen this Disney movie then you are definitely missing out! This movie is by far one of my favorites.
"During WWII in England, Charlie, Carrie, and Paul Rawlins are sent to live with Eglantine Price, an apprentice witch. Charlie blackmails Miss Price that if he is to keep her practices a secret, she must give him something, so she takes a bedknob from her late father's bed and places the "famous magic traveling spell" on it, and only Paul can activate it. Their first journey is to a street in London where they meet Emelius Browne, headmaster of Miss Price's witchcraft training correspondence school. Miss Price tells him of a plan to find the magic words for a spell known as Substitutiary Locomotion, which brings inanimate objects to life. This spell will be her work for the war effort." Written by Matthew Anscher mailto:%7Banscher@radonc.duke.edu}


BEVERLY HILLS 90210-


I'm not going to spend my time giving a synopsis of this show. Hopefully y'all remember it! When I was in college, a group of my girlfriends and I would get together on Wednesday night and watch 90210!! We may or may not have had a GREAT TIME laughing about a certain person's "grand canyon titties."


























Coming Soon: Part two of my ode to the letter "B."


Thanks for caring,


K


Sick of hurting your brain trying to come up with a post and want to do a letter. Email or leave me a comment and I'll pick a letter for you to do to!

3 comments:

Heather August 19, 2009 at 3:34 PM  

GREAT list!! I loved Bedknobs and Broomsticks! That brought back some good memories!!

sassy stephanie August 19, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

Great list! I sooooo remember 90210 weekly get togethers too! Booze and boobs! LOL

Molly August 20, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

Haha! Never seen that movie...I will have to check it out!

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP