I'm getting paid to do this!

 Monday, July 6, 2009

I am doing this at work (thus the I'm getting paid for this reference) I am doing this at work so my pictures are not cropped and "all fanicified" the way I usually like them. But, I wanted to post them so I won't get forgotten in the blogosphere.
I hope everyone had a GREAT 4th. Pop Pop (my dad) gave me a saying "He who drinks a 5th on the 4th does not go 4th on the 5th!!" Perfect!!........Hum, I need to start a weekly post entitled "Pop Pop-isms"

Here are the long awaited pics of our family vacation to the Beach. I did not take as many pictures as I should have, but Sissy did!! Which I am still waiting for-HINT HINT!!! Tay and Parker seemed to be on opposite nap schedules for the better part of the Vacay, but on the last day or so they were awake and in good moods at the same time, so I did get some pics of them together.

All ready to go!


I know that she has LOTS of sunscreen on, but if you had seen the lobster that her mother turned into you would have done the same thing!


Tay with her Tinker Bell Sunglasses with her Daddy.
She ate her weight in "FREEZY POPS!!" Her face was stained orange for a couple of days!

Chillaxin!!



Tay and baby Parker. I think he will always be "Baby Parker" to Taylor!!

Man, she LOVED this turtle!!!


We bought small canvases from Michael's so Tay can make the art for her room. I had it all planned out in my head of how it was going to go. What's that saying God laughs the hardest when you make a plan.
Let the fun begin!









Flashing her gang signs!!

Thanks for caring,

K

5 comments:

Candice July 7, 2009 at 5:37 PM  

Looks like y'all had a blast! I love T's little swimming suit.

Also, your Dad sounds like a very smart man. :)

Candice July 7, 2009 at 5:37 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Married for Keeps July 7, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

oh my - how do you even STAND the cuteness?

Molly July 8, 2009 at 4:56 PM  

How cute! It looks like you guys had a blast. I got Cooper's arms a little red while we were gone and I felt soo bad. The only way to do it is with thick smotherings of sunscreen!

Molly July 8, 2009 at 4:56 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP