Thursday, July 30, 2009
another baby? (is the question of the hour, week, month, year) Hubby and I are wrestling with the decision of whether it would be good for our family to throw another one into the mix! There are so many pros and cons that we are confused as to which direction to go.
1. We enjoy our family just the way it is.
But, another would provide us with double the fun!
2. Do we possibly have MORE love to give?
Of Course we do.
3. Where would the money come from? (Daycare right now is $175.00 a week)
Your guess is as good as mine!
4. Do we wanna take the chance of a repeat performance by the colic devil?
Hummm...........Not ready to go through THAT hell again.-But no one could ever be prepared for THAT!!
5. Am I ready to turn over my body for the greater good again?
Yes and No.
6. Is our bed big enough for 4 of us?
??? Let's hope so. Tay is finally enjoying being in her big girl bed!
7. Do we want Tay to have to shoulder all the responsibility of taking care of us when we get older?
8. Will my mental state and emotional state take a beating by going through theses changes again?
YES. without a doubt I will have to prepare myself mentally for the emotional changes that will take place before, during, and after the pregnancy!
9. Will it be worth it?
10. Is it selfish of me to NOT want to go through all of this again when so many women out there do not even get the opportunity to even contemplate this decision?
Sometimes I think yes. But then I realize that I cannot live my life feeling guilty for what someone else does not have. I need to enjoy what has been given to us and roll with the punches as they come!!
I don't know what we are going to do, but i will definitely keep you posted.
Thanks for caring,
This is another post inspired by MamaKat's Writing Workshop. Mash her button to read what decisions everyone else is having a hard time making.
Here are the prompts incase you wanted to see what I had to choose from.
1.) Who made you red hot this week?
2.) A day in your life...recap.(inspired by Jennifer from Toddler Tirade)
3.) What decision are you having a hard time making?(inspired by Evansmom from Just Sayin')4.) How will you enjoy your last days of freedom (aka summer)?(inspired by Heather from A Day In The Life)
5.)List your 7 most favorite summer items!(inspired by Summer from Le Musings of Moi)