Handbags obsession already?

 Friday, July 10, 2009

Taylor has become attached to a certain accessory. She does not put it down ever!! She carries it religiously throughout the entire day while at school. She does hit boys with it just like a little old lady. She literally fills it up with rocks, that is why it is so heavy. Right now she currently has a couple of magnets, a tiny car, a set of keys, a small slinkey, a wallet with several "membership" credit cards, a kaleidescope, lots of rocks, a couple of seashells, a real cell phone-nonworking of course, and lots of pony tail holders!!! Here is her current choice of accessory.


So not only does she carry this she still lugs Puppy along for the ride!



Next week I'll post a picture of my handbag I purchased while we were on Vacay. My very first COACH!!!!

Thanks for caring,

Kelly

1 comments:

Molly July 14, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

That is so cute! I think I need a little girl now...
I have a coach from the outlets and I love it! They have the best warranty. Can't wait to see yours!

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP