Quick update.

 Monday, June 29, 2009

My computer is very sick that is why I have been MIA lately!! We are taking its sick ass to the Dr. tomorrow so hopefully I can finally download our pics from the beach. You will LOVE them. Sissy also took some "family pics" of us, but she has had a migraine for the past 4 days so, we'll get them when we can!! This was my first time doing the entire family wear white thing at the beach and I kinda liked it!! We will definitely do it again!!
My grandmother passe away last night she was 91 years young!!! We will be out of town for the next couple of days for the funeral and wake. She had 3 kids (one being my mom), 7 grandkids, 11 great-grandkids and 2 great-great grandkids. (Apparently no one discussed abstinence to a certain side of the family!!)
I have some great pics of her from my wedding that I will share with you once I get them off of my sick ass computer.

No. 1 I am grateful that Lessie lived such a long and full life.
No. 2 I am grateful that my in-laws will watch Tay for us while we go attend the funeral
No. 3 I am grateful that I have such wonderful friends who offered to watch Tay for us without even thinking twice about it!! THANK YOU!!

Thanks for caring,
K

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP