My first award!!

 Friday, June 12, 2009


So I have just received my first award since starting my blog!! Carrin over at Carrin'sComments was kind enough to be my first!!

Truth is such a rare thing, it is delightful to tell it. ~Emily Dickinson
The rules when receiving this award is that I must tell 10 truthful things about myself that not everyone knows and then pass the award on to 5 other bloggers who are out there spreading the God's Honest truth!

1. The last time I dove into a pool was 1989. I was at summer camp and dove into a HUGE ASS patch of seaweed!! Thought I was going to drown and faked an earache for the rest of the month. And I have not done it since.

2. I want to find THAT PASSION in my career. I know that what I am doing now is not it, but I desperately want to find it so I can ENJOY what I am doing.

3. I don't know how to properly apply makeup, so I don't.

4. I am one of the best friends you will ever have.

5. I am still PISSED they pulled my pin 2 months before going alum and this was over 11 years ago! (this is definitely a post for another day.)

6. When I was Preggers I went to Tar-Jay at least once a week!

7. The last time I took a bath was over 2.5 years ago and I was Preggers. (To ease my aching back) I take showers instead.

8. I miss working in the hotel industry. (Not the schedule 365/24/7, but the people and the atmosphere.) I worked at The French Quarter Inn when we lived in Charleston, SC. If you ever go to Charleston it is a WONDERFUL BOUTIQUE HOTEL! Reasonably priced for the location and the amenities, definitely not for the young kiddies, wonderful for the adults!!! Gawd, I miss it!

9. I got my love of reading from my Grandfather (my dad's dad) he had books everywhere in his house!! Thanks PaPa.

10. I am actually happy with where I am right now in my life!
Thanks for caring,
K

2 comments:

Heather June 12, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

Congrats on the award!! My granddad was a big reader too. His bookshelves always intrigued me. Loved your list!!

Molly June 12, 2009 at 11:44 PM  

Love your list! The pool one cracks me up. I grew up on the ocean and have only been in a handful of times when I DIDN'T get stung by a jellyfish. I should have stopped in 1989! I also still go to Target once a week. I love it!

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP