WARNING: Debbie Downer

 Monday, March 16, 2009

Why do I disappoint myself so much? The latest involves my j.o.b. I am not performing the way I should at work. The little things are THE things that count at my job and I am overlooking things that I shouldn't. My boss and I already had one conversation regarding my work and I left crying. (Note-I cry alot and my Aunt Flo came to visit that morning!) I vowed to "get it together" this weekend and Monday was going to be a new day and all that jazz. Well, I freaking did it again. I will not bore you with the details, just know that I am screwing up all over the place and can't seem to get it together. I came home and sobbed! I cannot remember the last time I cried like that! I cried so hard I almost threw up! You know THAT cry...you cry so hard your nose gets all clogged up and you can't breathe out of it?...That was what I was doing! Anywhoo...enough with Debbie the Downer!

Hopefully the week will get better,

Thanks for caring,

K

PS. Maybe my sub-conscious is sabotaging my job because I should be teaching I am just too chicken to do it!

4 comments:

Ashley March 16, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

WOW - so I'm with you on the teaching thing. I have been "supposed to" start the practicioner program like 3 times now and I have yet to do it. Is that what you're going through or do you already have a degree? Maybe we can do it together... eventually!!! LOL

Carrin March 17, 2009 at 9:00 AM  

I am so sorry to hear that work is getting you down. I hate when you work so hard to do a good job only to be brought down by something small.
Maybe this is the sign you need to take another direction in your life. Life is too short to be unhappy!

Mama Dawg March 17, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

You could be right about the signs. Maybe you do need to do what you need to be doing, ya know?

MissBliss April 5, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

don't be too chicken to teach... if you feel you'd like to do it, go for it...

coming from someone who does and loves it... :)

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP