Pre-Easter Egg Hunt

 Monday, March 30, 2009

Yesterday my boss hosted an Easter Egg hunt, (and it was BEE-YOU-TI-FUL outside) complete with games, toys, food, beer and a FREAKING bunny! They had 2 bounce houses, a Thomas the Tank Engine blow up crawly throughy thingy (that's the real name, I swear!), a climbing wall, kiddie pools with ducks and fishing for the kiddies, and a trampoline! I think it is time for a raise!! Tay had so much fun at the party! I was slightly confused because the party started at 1:00pm which is prime napping time in the Carty household! But we just pumped her full of sugar and she outlasted the best of them. Here are just a few pics of the fun day we had!!
I am now so excited for Easter. Last year Tay was 15 mos old, so she kinda understood what was going on, but this year she REALLY gets it!!

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Blogger/Photobucket is taking WAY to long....part 2 tomorrow!

Thanks for caring,
K

#1 I am grateful that we are able to provide my daughter with 3 hot meals everyday.
#2 I am grateful for my parents who are LOVING being first time grandparents!
#3 I am grateful for my mother-in-laws red bean gumbo! Yum, Yum!

6 comments:

Mama Dawg March 31, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

I loved Easter in New Orleans. So much fun to hide eggs in the parks.

Mama Dawg March 31, 2009 at 11:03 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
The McBee's March 31, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

I can't wait for Easter too!! Pey was only like 12 days old last year so this year should be fun. Bev wants to have an egg hunt before pey's cousin gets there so no one steals her eggs. bev is funny! i think thats like teaching her not to share. but whatever.

The McBee's March 31, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

oh and i am thankful for the red bean gumbo as well. YUMMY!!!

Carebear March 31, 2009 at 7:24 PM  

Wow - what a cool thing for your boss to do - sounds like such fun! And LOL at the pics with her bucket on her head. The second shot is absolutely beautiful! Just stopped by to say thanks for entering my Support the Troops giveaway! I’ll be drawing two winners tonight. Hope you’re one of them!

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP