Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hang on this one is all over the place!
I know this is a little late but here are some really cute pictures of Tay all dressed up for St. Patty's Day! Dee Dee and Pop Pop brought back that cute dress from Savannah! Isn't it the cutest thing?! They made hats at school for St. Patty's Day and I could not get her to wear it on March 17th, but she did wear it the other day so I made sure to take lots of pictures while she was wearing it!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Also included are some pics from this past weekend when I took Tay to the park. Dad was unable to make it, he was STILL laid up from his foot surgery! He got the stitches out today and seems to be doing much better. He is actually going back to work tomorrow. He's not all that excited about it, but at least he's going to be getting out of the house.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
"Cheese! Mommy are you done yet, so I can go play?"

I have been in a depressed state of mind lately and after reading several posts on positive thinking/optimism add to that the fact that my daughter is copying EVERYTHING I do, I am making a pledge to have a more positive outlook on things. At first it is going to be like wool panties, VERY UNCOMFORTABLE and JUST NOT RIGHT, but I do want to set a "positive" example for my daughter....HAHAHA, positive example...! Everyday I am going to end my post listing 3 things I am grateful for, hopefully by doing this I can turn my thinking around and begin to see the glass as half full and not almost empty!

FYI-as I am typing this Tay is sleeping in her own bed! For those of you who do not know she is still in the bed with us! Sometimes I really enjoy being able to cuddle with her, she DID NOT cuddle as a baby. But other times I am SO ready to have my bed back!
Oh one more thing I started a new book the other day...firefly lane by Kristin Hannah. There is nothing better than starting a new book. I LOVE it!

No. 1 - I am grateful for the wonderful blessing in my life that I call Taylor!
No. 2 - I am grateful that I have a very loving and understanding hubby-even if he has been laid up for the past 12 days!
No. 3 - I am grateful that I have a roof over my head and food in my belly, that so many people do not have in this eceonomy!

Thanks for caring,
K

Ps. I WON something and it came in the mail the other day!!! I will take pics tonight and fill you in on all the details tomorrow!

3 comments:

Tay's Mom March 25, 2009 at 12:12 PM  

i know life can be overwhelming and so scary sometimes, which makes it hard to put on a happy face. i feel the same way. but, in my small group last week, someone mentioned that, over dinner or whatever, they will talk about what happened GOOD that day. instead of venting about all of the horrible things. sometimes, by the end of thinking hard enough to come up with 3 GOOD things, the bad things will not be so much at the forefront of your mind or, hopefully, be forgotten altogether. we've been doing this and i have to say that i LOVE it. give it a shot :)

Mama Dawg March 27, 2009 at 9:57 AM  

I LOVE that dress. It's gorgeous.

The McBee's March 31, 2009 at 12:16 PM  

OMG! She's slept in her own bed?!?!? Congrats!!

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP