Thursday, March 12, 2009

Found this while I was reading For Better or For Worse:

1. What is in the back of your car right now? Good Grief....Stroller, Super Duper Jack, Aero Bed, Car Seat, Tea Set, Blanket, Cord Jacket, Mardi Gras Beads, Baby George

2. When was the last time you threw up? Food poisoning about 3 mos ago.....YUCK!

3. What's your favorite curse word? Fuckity Fuck Fuck!

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Re, Taylor, Hubby.

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Running late for work....I was NEVER late until I had Tay.

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Watching the end of E.R. I am still bummed that it is the last season!

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Sleeping!

8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Yes, several.....but I have never participated!

9. What is the last thing you said aloud? "Bowden, Stop it!" My dog loves to chew on his feet and it drives me INSANE!

10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Vanilla...I am a plain Jane

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Dr. Pepper-Of Course.-even though I am limiting myself to 2 a day!

12. What are you wearing right now? Pj pants and t-shirt from American Eagle.

13. What was the last thing you ate? An entire bowl of popcorn!

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? No...we are Brizzzoke!

15. When was the last time you ran? Chasing Tay!

16. What's the last sporting event you watched? The Superbowl.

17. Is your TV on? yep-Hubby probably watching Soccer!

18. Who is the last person you emailed? .....??? Don't use email too often. There are a couple of people I need to email!

19. Ever go camping? Yep. not a fan unless I can have a cabin. I do not do well with mosquitoes and i need some sort of ventilation=fan, a.c. whatever!

20. Do you have a tan? No...I glow in the dark

21. Do you miss someone? Yes

22. Favorite Holiday? I really like Christmas but I think that Easter is moving up in the ranks!

23. If you had to eat the same meal everyday for the rest of your life, what would it be? Probably red beans and rice!

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? If the cup requires one and usually at a restaurant, can't get past working in a restaurant and seeing how some women's lipstick permanently attaches itself to glasses!

25. What did your last IM say? I don't even know how to do that!

26. Are you someone's best friend? YES!

27. What are you doing tomorrow? Working and taking Hubby for surgery-minor outpatient stuff.

28. Where is your mom right now? Probably sleeping....or staying up too late catching up on work, or watching HGTV!

29. Look to your left, what do you see? A ladder, a bookshelf crammed with books, old toys waiting to go into the attic.....way too much stuff to list it all.

30. What color is your watch? Silver and Blue.

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia? G'Day Mate! LOST!

32. Would you consider plastic surgery? Yes.

33. What is your birthstone? Yellow Topaz

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? You can go inside those joints?

35.How many kids do you want? It changes daily!

36. Do you have a dog? Yes and he sheds like a MOFO!

37. Last person you talked to on the phone? Re.

38. Have you met anyone famous? Reese Witherspoon, we went to the same summer camp right before she made Man in the Moon! Does that count?

39. Any plans today? My day is almost over......
40. How many states have you lived in? 4physically----Millions in my mind!

41. Ever go to college? Yes and got the paper to prove it!

42. Where are you right now? At home in the purple room.

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? Not having enough money, the amount of dog hair my dog sheds on any given day, the condition of my house.

44. Last song listened to? Apron Strings- from the "She's Having a Baby Soundtrack!"

46. Are you allergic to anything? NOPE....stupid people.

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Rainbow flip-flops from AE.

48. Are you jealous of anyone? Sure...

49. Is anyone jealous of you? Doubt it!

50. Where is your idea of a dream vacation? Anywhere that I can read uninterruted for as long as I want and someone brings me drinks on command. Oh, and somewhere I can here the waves crashing without actually having to get sandy!

51. What time is it? 10:49pm

52. Do any of your friends have children? Yes.

53. Do you eat healthy? Nah. I would like to....

54. What do you usually do during the day? Work

55. Do you hate anyone right now? NO!

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Yep...I answer phones as part of my job!

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 33....UGH!

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes, before Katrina wiped it out!

60. How did you get one of your scars? Fell of my bike.

Thanks for caring,

K

2 comments:

Heather March 13, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

Uhhg, my dog chews on his feet, too! It's disgusting!!

Unknown March 14, 2009 at 7:46 PM  

Kelly girl! Go watch my blogversation I just posted... got something for you, Missy! :)

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP