I salute you!

 Friday, March 20, 2009

saluting Pictures, Images and Photos



Single Mothers and Mothers with husband who do not participate, I SALUTE YOU!

Hubby had foot surgery last Friday and has been laid up ever since. The first 3 days he was flat on his back and only got up to pee. Tuesday was the first time he had been out of the house since the surgery. And the first time he had been horizontal for longer that 10 minutes! It has been a challenge for me because he does actively particiapte in our household. I'm lucky like that! I have been taking care of EVERYTHING around the house and it has taken a toll on me. I guess if you always do it you get into a routine and kinda get use to it, but I was not and am not use to it. So for the past week I have been taking care of Hubby, Tay-who is two, and my dog-who is 10 but acts like a four year old. Needless to say I am exhausted!

The surgery went really well and he goes back on Tuesday to get the stitches out and to find out when he can return to work! The surgery was on his right foot so he cannot drive for about 6 wks so he will have to commute with some to work. See, we do "think green" when we can.

If your week has been anything like mine go visit The R Family Diaries they are hosting a little linky lovin contest all about Fishful thinking and optimism! Something that I am trying desperately to interject in my thinking.

Thanks for caring,

K

1 comments:

Carrin March 20, 2009 at 2:18 PM  

It is so hard to do everything by yourself! You can do it, I'm optimistic that you can!

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP