Britney Spears

 Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Guess where I will be tonight at 8pm?! Give up...It starts with Brit..and ends with ney!! Yep, the Britney Spears concert! Her tour kicks off tonight here in New Orleans and we (Re, Blue, Little Mama, and Me) could not be more excited. I was gonna either dress up as a school girl, or wear a pink wig, talk in a fake british accent and go comando, but I decided against it!! I think Re is gonna go barefoot with her barefoot and preggers tribute!! Gotta run and help Blue shave her head....hey little mama don't forget to pack your green umbrella! Will post TONS of pics later!



Thanks for caring,
K

4 comments:

Mama Dawg March 3, 2009 at 12:13 PM  

I am sooo jealous. First Mardi Gras and now Britney?

Gah....can we trade places?

Carrin March 3, 2009 at 12:24 PM  

I know you gave up cussing for Lent but I didn't!
Holy Shit, Britney! I love me some Britney!
Have fun and I want to hear all about it!

Ashley March 3, 2009 at 12:24 PM  

Oh wow - you must take lots of pictures!!! This is gonna be too funny :-)

Candice March 3, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

I secretly wanted to buy tickets when I found out she was coming to Dallas. It's a sold out show. I hope it's a good one. Instead I'm going to Nickelback and Fleewood Mac.

Have fun!

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP