I've been tagged!

 Monday, November 24, 2008

I got Tagged! My first tag ever!! Does that mean that I am "moving on up" in the blogging world?
LAZY CRAZY MAMA tagged me so here goes.....(PS.. I just figured out how to link! YAY me!)

1. What is your funniest childhood story? Watching my father pick Sissy and I up from school and getting arrested by SLU cops because he was not letting us walk in the rain to get to the car! Sissy and I had been sick all week and when my father came to pick us up at school they would not let the parents drive up to the school to pick up their kids. They were told to park over in the teachers parking lot and walk. Well, this did not sit well with my father because it was raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock! So he told the SLU cop where he could go and proceeded to drive around the blockade in front of school and pick us up! Long story short....My father was arrested and we did not get wet! Not funny then, FRICKING HILARIOUS NOW!!

2. What would your dream dress look like if you could design it? Either a red dress or navy, as long as I had the shoes to match...I really don't have the need for a special dress but maybe for new year's! The dream part of it is that I would look amazing and not be self-conscious all night!

3. What weird habit does your hubby have? Every morning before he puts his shoes on, he hits the heel of his shoe on his hand to make sure there are not any spiders hiding in there!

4. How many cookbooks are in your kitchen? TONS! We have about 1 million cookbooks, I have used maybe 2 of them! I love to read them but I am not a chef! I don't cook.


5. Granny panties or loyal Victoria's Secret girl?
I would love to say Vicki Secret but I cannot bring myself to pay that much for panties! I get mine from American Eagle. I worked for the company for 5 years and with a 40% discount you can't pass them up! They are very comfortable though!


6. My favorite memory from 2008 so far is...a combination of memories! My daughter is turning two next month and her language skills are developing at an alarming rate. Everyday she has something new to say!!

7. I secretly...wish I could cook....I just don't think I'd be any good at it! Oh, and that I had a housekeeper.

8. I could really go for... boiled crawfish, but it is so not the season for them!

9. We are going to have a big snow storm and you will find me... FREAKING MY SHIT because I live in South Louisiana.

10. I knew he was the one... when he moved to Orlando with me!

Now I must tag 3 other peeps....
SM at Life of the McBee's
KAT @ Cookies and Milk
Tay's Mom @ Peanut and Poppy

I promise to upload and post about our past weekend in the Quarter!
Thanks for caring,
K

2 comments:

Tay's Mom November 24, 2008 at 1:19 PM  

you stinker. i will do this tomorrow -- i'm about to post one for today and, as you'll soon see, it's been A DAY! thanks for tagging -- i DO feel important!

LazyCrazyMama November 25, 2008 at 9:57 AM  

LOL! My hubby is terrified of spiders too!! :)
It is simply amazing how their language skills improve on a daily basis!!
And the story about your father getting arrested is hilarious!

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP