If you're happy and you know it give me a BUCK!

 Tuesday, November 25, 2008

This past weekend was WAY TOO MUCH FUN!! Hubby and I and 3 other couples spent the weekend in New Orleans and partied like Rockstars! Let me remind you that we are not in college anymore but we sure did party like we were. I can attest to the fact that the older you get the harder you fall! Hangovers are a BITCH when you are over 30! I just cannot bounce back like I use to. I use to be able to stay out until 6 am, go to class all day, take a nap, quick shower and repeat the process all over again! Now I can barely stay up past 9pm. Forget staying out drinking, dancing, and doing shots (thanks Sarge for the HOT Jagger-YUCK) until 3 am, eating WAY too many Krystal Chicks or Arby's and falling into bed! (Still in my clothes from the night before) Even though it takes a long time to recover it is so WORTH it to be able to let it all hang out with your friends. (names have been changed to protect the guilty)Photobucket
T, Re, Me and Bunny at Pat O'Brien's at the beginning of a VERY LONG weekend!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
I bet you didn't know that we travelled with our own Secret Service Agent "The Colonel." Here he is in true southern boy manner saluting "Dixie."

Photobucket
Here he is protecting us from the Rif-Raf at Krystal at 2am!

This is what happens.....
Photobucket

When you do this!
Photobucket

I really could talk about this weekend for hours, many of it no one would understand unless you were there! I am glad to know that we can still party like rockstars even if it takes us an entire week to recover! Cannot wait to do it again with y'all...... Sarge, Re, The Colonel-our secret service agent, T, Bunny and Floyd.
Thanks for caring,
K

3 comments:

LazyCrazyMama November 25, 2008 at 1:23 PM  

OMG!! Hilarious! I just love that last picture! I spent many a bachelorette party in such a fashion, never ends up good ;)
Looks like you all had soo much fun!!

Anonymous,  November 25, 2008 at 3:57 PM  

I am literally crying from those pictures. Seeing my dumb "secret service" cousin standing outside Krystals doing his security thing is too much. Too bad you didn't get one of him talking into his watch. Great time; see y'all soon.

Claremont First Ward December 1, 2008 at 4:53 PM  

Looks like LOADS of fun, and that you made lots of memories!

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP