Happy Birthday!

 Wednesday, November 12, 2008


(Pause the other music before you click play!)

Today is some one's birthday that I never met but I wish I had. He is no longer here with us and I know that he is in a much better place than us, but that does not mean that his is not missed! He is very special to some very special people in my life and I wanted to take this time to say that I am sorry for your pain and I am sorry for your loss. I know that there is nothing on the planet that I can say that would make this any easier, but I do want to say I love y'all!
His wife is starting to have a very profound effect on my life. Her Faith and Belief in God is what keeps her moving most days and I admire her strength more than she will ever know! Thank You for bringing her into my life! She helps me to be a better mother, wife, friend, sister, and daughter!

I found this on YouTube. This boy wrote this music for a pair of sisters that have passed. I don't know the whole story but I thought you might want to hear it! (No, there are not any words!)

Thanks for caring,
Happy Birthday Jason
Kelly

3 comments:

Rhea November 12, 2008 at 7:31 PM  

Wow, this was heart breaking...Happy Birthday to a lost soul. :o(

LazyCrazyMama November 13, 2008 at 3:16 PM  

What a sweet post! Beautiful song.

Anonymous,  November 14, 2008 at 1:48 PM  

Thanks Kelly; Ready for y'all to get here for tonight. Too bad my new little friend can't join us. By the way, bring a new mop when you come. I forgot to get one. Love y'all.

BRAD

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP