You are probably right....

 Tuesday, December 2, 2008

PhotobucketI have officially started getting my shit together for Tay's 2nd Birthday Party. It is less than 2 weeks away and I just bought the invites yesterday! They will go out in the mail today. I swear! We are having a Dora the Explorer party! Dora is her latest obsession so we are going with it! She has discovered Dora (somehow?) and now Elmo is so last month! But we do still carry Elmo with us everywhere. Elmo goes to Daycare with us, Elmo sleeps with us, Elmo may even make an appearance on our Christmas Cards. (We couldn't get the Damn thing out of her hands!) We just have to wait and see.
This past weekend we went to one of the many cousins of Hubby's that do not have kids to have a game night and play Wii. We kinda descended on them with all of our "stuff!" If you are a parent you know what kinda stuff I am talking about! (Juice cups, diapers, wipes, cherrioes, books-Dora of course, tea set, change of clothes, nu-nus, Elmo, etc.) I do have to say that Jiffany did an excellent job of babyproofing her house before we arrived, she even had the Christmas Tree blocked to prevent any temptations that Tay may have had. I walked in and did the "scan" that all moms of toddlers do when walking into a new environment! And only found one thing that needed to be placed in higher ground. I do have some great pics of Tay and her cuz P but of course I am doing this at work so I will have to post them at a later date! We did have a great time at Jiffany's house! She is always such a great hostess. Oh and her tree is fabulous! It is "alcohol" themed. They made their garland out of beer bottle tops! Their ornaments were mini champagne bottles, koozies, etc. It could have been very REDNECK, but it turned out really cute!
To address the naysayers that believe that I am going to have to do 7 or 8 blogs a day to keep up with the 31 in 31 goal......you are probably right! But at least I come by it honestly!

I'll give you a sneak peek into my next post....It invoves a certain little muchkin that lives with Hubby and I, a bed, and a piece of cheese. That is all you get...Always leave them wanting more.
Thanks for caring,
K

4 comments:

Tay's Mom December 3, 2008 at 3:23 PM  

Ooooh, ooooh, is it a mouse? Or maybe Tay...

Gotta love D-D-D-Dora! Swiper no swiping!

Tay's Mom December 3, 2008 at 5:56 PM  

Oh my gosh. Tay always repeats "aw man" when they say it. I think it's the cutest thing ever.
Also, I think I remember that you call your Tay "Tater Tot" too? Well, I made Tay a Tater Tot shirt for Christmas. I'll send you the link if you want to get one for yours too. Or maybe you don't call her that and I'm absolutly insane. That's very likely too.

Sera December 3, 2008 at 10:56 PM  

Thanks for stopping by my blog - glad we could commiserate about the, uh, nibblers. :)

Post a Comment

Let me have it!! These shoulders are broad I can handle it!

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP